Content Management Systems(CMS)come in all shapes and sizes. Content Management System is a powerful and painless way to manage all of your E-commerce, content management and business process needs. A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site . In short you can say CMS is the web application used to manage information from the website without knowing any technical information about markup languages or web technologies.
When you have website which required frequent changes, relying on someone expert outside company is not always good option to have. We can help you to overcome this by providing CMS websites. These websites are easy to modify and keep updated by little knowledge.
CMS is ideal when you want to have your Blogs which you would like to maintain yourself. Also if you would like to set some administrative roles for modifying the content, which also can be easily achievable by maintaining, access Levels.
Top 5 CMS platform that are popularly used
- Helps to track multiple versions of content
- Publish content to a centralized database where information is stored and maintained
- Ability to quickly update the contents of the website
- Intuitive operation of the CMS
- Includes advanced configurations for SEO - search engine optimization
- Access using any web browser like: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari.
- Ability to integrate with other software systems
- High measure security unique multi-level data and access protection
- SEO friendly URLs
- Integrated and online help
- Modular and extensible
- Easy user and group management
- Group-based permission system
- Full template support for unlimited looks without changing a line of content
- Easy wizard based install and upgrade procedures
- Minimal server requirements
- Admin panel with multiple language support